[Haskell-cafe] Re: Building Yi (and wider Cabal stuff)

Jean-Philippe Bernardy jeanphilippe.bernardy at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 05:39:26 EDT 2007

Michael T. Richter <ttmrichter <at> gmail.com> writes:

I am Yi maintainer, and therefore responsible for this mess :)

The Yi build is rather involved (due among others to its dynamic nature), and to
make things worse, the build procedure is not up to date. I'm working on
simplifying things though.

Your problem apparently is that I've made the GTK build depending on Vty
(accidentally). I'm going to fix this and contact you when it's done.

Incidentally I've created a mailing list for discussing this sort of issues:
http://groups.google.com/group/yi-devel

Cheers,
JP.