[Haskell-cafe] avoiding command window with wxHaskell on Windows?

Jens Fisseler Jens.Fisseler at FernUni-Hagen.de
Sat Jun 23 16:10:11 EDT 2007

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007, Dean Herington wrote:

> But if I double-click the .exe file, I get a command window that hangs around
> (but doesn't appear to do anything, fortunately) until the program terminates.
> How can I avoid this command window?

With gtk2hs, using "-optl-mwindows" as a command line option for GHC lets
me get rid of this window. Perhaps it will do the same for wxHaskell?

Regards,

	Jens