[Haskell-cafe] Wikipedia archiving bot - code review

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Tue Jun 26 02:46:47 EDT 2007

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007, Neil Mitchell wrote:

> You may find that the slow down is coming from your use of the TagSoup
> library - I'm currently reworking the parser to make sure its fully
> lazy and doesn't space leak. I hope that the version in darcs tomorrow
> will have all those issues fixed.

Are you talking about the Hackage version?
 The darcs version contains the module
 Text/HTML/TagSoup/Test.hs
   which tests the lazy behaviour by feeding infinite input to the parser
and looks if results can be computed. If you (still) find situations where
the parser is not lazy enough, then add new test cases please.