[Haskell-cafe] Name Decoration and Undefined References

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 09:17:48 EDT 2007

Hello SevenThunders,

Saturday, June 30, 2007, 7:45:57 AM, you wrote:

> My own code is half Haskell and half C.  My build process is rather complex

i have the same. initially C code was compiled by gcc but finally i
switched to ghc-only compilation. it's also important to use the same
gcc for compiling both Haskell and C code (and using GHC as driver
solves this problem, of course). i use make to control compilation of
C code. you can download my program as
http://www.haskell.org/bz/FreeArc-sources.tar.gz

--
Best regards,