[Haskell-cafe] Proposal: simple interface to libraries Haddock

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 05:24:58 EST 2007

On 03/03/07, Claus Reinke <claus.reinke at talk21.com> wrote:
> it doesn't do much more than encode a qualified name into a haddoc-url, but anyway..

Again, the problem with this script is that it requires you know the
package name for the function you're looking up. I see this as an
over-burdenous requirement on the user. My guess is that any haddock
script that offers similar functionality will have the same
requirement.

This is why something more search-orientated like Hoogle is required, I guess.

-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com