[Haskell-cafe] Usage of . and $

Dougal Stanton ithika at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 17:34:24 EST 2007

Quoth Nicolas Frisby, nevermore:

> Other than "look at Darcs or GHC", has there been any efforts for
> (very general, libertarian even) coding guidelines? "Suggestions &
> tips" might be a better word.

I think the unwritten word so far has been "if you wouldn't hang it on a
wall in the Tate Modern then it's not pretty enough". ;-) I am
continually astounded by the beauty on show in tutorials and blog posts.
Some stuff's just so elegant it *hurts*.

But to answer your question, I think I saw some guidelines on
haskell.org at one point. It might even have been on the old wiki.

(..checks..)

Aha, here we go:

<http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Programming_guidelines>

D.