[Haskell-cafe] Two Other AI Sources

Alfonso Acosta alfonso.acosta at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 00:00:11 EDT 2007

Just in case it helps, I ported the code of Norvigs Paradigms of
Artificial Intelligence Programming chapter 8 (integrals and
derivates) for a collage course.

It passes all the tests proposed by Norvig in his book, includes an
expression parser written in Parsec and has a small libreadline
interpreter.

I as well have a pretty bad written report (done in a hurry before the
deadline) but could be useful to understand the differences between
the Norvigs implementation and my port.