[Haskell-cafe] Debugging

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Thu May 10 05:43:50 EDT 2007

Hi

The basic advantages of SC (stolen from the user manual):

* write test generators for your own types more easily?
* be sure that any counter-examples found are minimal?
* write properties using existentials as well as universals?
* establish complete coverage of a defined test-space?
* display counter-examples of functional type?
* guarantee repeatable test results?

The disadvantage is that if your program only crashes on larger
expressions, it will probably take forever to find a counter example.

Thanks

Neil