[Haskell-cafe] Made me smile

Dan Piponi dpiponi at gmail.com
Fri May 18 18:03:33 EDT 2007

If you allow me to play Devil's advocate for a moment...just don't let
this guy ask you how long the Haskell version takes.

In fact, you can borrow a trick from the C++ version. Try this instead:

> import Data.Set
> main = interact $ unlines . toList . fromList . words

Assuming Data.Set is implemented the way I think it is it should
perform much better than the sort . nub version.
--
Dan