[Haskell-cafe] global variables

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon May 21 03:31:40 EDT 2007

| I see no need two answer this again I believe I have already made my
| views perfectly clear already and provided ample evidence to justify
| them. Surely I don't need to do it again?

Is there a Wiki page about this somewhere?  Often email gets into a loop because not everyone reads everything on Haskell Cafe. (There's just too much of it.)  When that happens, a good thing do to is to summarise the various positions on a Wiki page, so the debate can progress by refining text rather than by repeating it.  There is the additional advantage that someone coming along later can still make sense of the debate.

Simon