[Haskell-cafe] Is there a Template lib like Cheetah in python?

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Wed May 30 05:16:54 EDT 2007

I've been planning to write a web templating system for a while now
but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I did write a small string
templating library that works like Python's string.Template but it's
probably not what you need. Here it is anyway:

http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/template-0.1

Cheers,

Johan