[Haskell-cafe] Best Linux for Haskell?

Peter Verswyvelen bf3 at telenet.be
Tue Nov 6 14:20:42 EST 2007

> For a stupid question, it has certainly started many a flame war and
> heated argument, and people still disagree greatly on it, so I would

The French say "Le goût et les couleurs, ça ne se discute as". I guess the same goes for operating systems...

> not consider it such.  The next question you should ask is which text
> editor to use...
> -Brian

No, I already had to switch to Emacs for doing Haskell development :) I still don’t really like it (I really should take the time to learn it properly, yes, ah, time, oh give me time...), but it's the best Haskell editor so far. So that will not change on Linux.

You mentioned FreeBSD... That could also be an option yes...

Thanks!