[Haskell-cafe] Re: HOC is dead! Long live HOC!

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 19:44:47 EST 2007

On Nov 7, 2007, at 9:57 PM, Wolfgang Thaller wrote:

> One big piece of information we need that is currently missing from
> the BridgeSupport files is which declaration comes form which header
> file. HOC's module structure currently follows Apple's .h files, and
> we need the module system for resolving naming ambiguities.

Why not assume that each class goes into a file of its own and all
classes in a directory matching the name of the framework? You will
then have AppKit/NSWindow.hs, etc. I think this is how it's done right
now. Constants and such can be gathered in AppKit/AppKit.hs.

>> I haven't had a chance recently to do a thorough comparison of
>> different open source hosting providers, so I have no opinion on
>> this one. So if you want to invest time in maintaining HOC, and you
>> want to maintain it on GoogleCode, then so be it. How do I give my
>> permission?

Either you or Andre should have received an email from Google Code.
Please add wagerlabs to the project admins on SourceForge and I'll
look into it.

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com