[Haskell-cafe] Re: ByteString search code available in easy-to-digest form

ChrisK haskell at list.mightyreason.com
Fri Nov 9 11:55:38 EST 2007

Yeah, my code wants to open up the internals of Lazy bytestrings.  Until
recently this was possible toChunks, but it would be best to rewrite it for the
newest Lazy representation (which comes with new shiny ghc 6.8.1).

It is a trivial change, but I due to ghc-6.8.1 failing on ppc G4 OS X, I won't
be updating it myself at the moment.

--
Chris