[Haskell-cafe] GHC 6.8.1 Documentation

Cale Gibbard cgibbard at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 19:52:18 EST 2007

Hello all,

Recently I noticed that all of my bookmarks to the hierarchical
libraries documentation broke, and I'm not entirely happy with the
solution of just correcting all the links to point at the new URLs
since the URLs all have package version numbers in their names, which
means that I'll have to update them all over again next time. Is there
any chance we could get stable URLs for the latest version of each
module somewhere? (Perhaps via symlinks on the webserver?)

I also noticed that the links to the source code seem to be missing
from all the 6.8.1 Haddock docs now, which is something that I used
quite a lot in the past. It'd be nice to have those back.

- Cale