[Haskell-cafe] Haskell and html input elements

PR Stanley prstanley at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 15 07:27:13 EST 2007

Hi
What i have in mind is an interactive Haskell app which allows the
user to enter text, push buttons, select radio buttons and so on. As
I have already done a lot of xhtml coding I thought it might be
easier to operate the program entirely via a web browser. However,
I'm also interested in the idea of a straightahead MS Windows GUI for
my program but dont' really know where to start.
Any advice would be most appreciated.
Cheers
Paul