[Haskell-cafe] More accessible papers

Jeremy Shaw jeremy.shaw at linspireinc.com
Tue Nov 20 13:29:02 EST 2007

At Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:57:14 +0000,
Neil Mitchell wrote:

> All these PDF's are produced from a standard Latex class file.  For
> all my papers I have the original source .tex files. I suspect
> you'll have more luck going from the original .tex rather than the
> PDF.

I would be especially neat if there was some way to embed the .tex
source in the .pdf, so that you could later extract the source from
the .pdf and rebuild it. This is probably not officially supported by
.pdf, but I bet it can be done. Perhaps by creating a hidden section
and a bit of javascript. Ideally you would just add:

\usepackage{embedsource}

into your .tex and it would automatically do it for you.

j.