[Haskell-cafe] Dynamically find out instances of classes (plugin system for haskell)

Radosław Grzanka radoslawg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 03:34:56 EST 2007

Hi,
  Is there any plugin system for haskell? For example, in Java, I can
load all compiled classes from given directory, check their interfaces
and run some methods through reflection etc. Is it possible in
haskell, to load modules from given directory, and if in module there
is instance of class then return instantiation of that class?

I hope this is understandable what I'm trying to achieve here.

Thank you,
  Radek.

--
Codeside: http://codeside.org/