[Haskell-cafe] expanded standard lib

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 06:48:17 EST 2007

Hello Thomas,

>> zoho writer: online, not xml editor, but at least able to export into
>> pdf/html/doc/..
>>

> It's not open source + it doesn't do what we need -> Bang!  \also they
> host stuff for you, and only have limited room for free usage.  Relying
> on a company is not the way to go here (think of BitKeeper).

this is actually commercial service which provides some form of
try-before-you-buy facility. GHC docs, naturally, are not the thing
they will be happy to host :)

but at least it's some example - online wysiwyg editor with html/pdf
output which may show our way into future. as you've written, there
are other online editors which are open-source and free so we will be
desired "clients" for such service/software

there is also google docs - providing less facilities that zoho; i
can't compare it to other free variants neither don't know whether
it's okay to use it for free focs

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com