[Haskell-cafe] Old editions of The Monad.Reader lost

Wouter Swierstra wss at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Mon Nov 26 08:27:41 EST 2007

On 18 Aug 2007, at 20:10, Henk-Jan van Tuyl wrote:

> Now that all hawiki pages have been removed, we have lost some
> valuable information. For example The Monad.Reader; on http://
> www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/The_Monad.Reader

A few people have been asking what has happened to old editions of
the Monad.Reader. I'm happy to announce that almost all authors have
agreed to the new Haskellwiki license.

I have added the .pdf of the very first issue to the Monad.Reader
homepage; Shae Erisson was kind enough to set up a wiki hosting the
later issues.

http://www.haskell.org/sitewiki/images/9/9d/TMR-Issue1.pdf

http://www.haskell.org/tmrwiki/

Both are links can be found on the Monad.Reader homepage.

If anyone is inclined to port the MoinMoin content to the Haskellwiki
format, I'd be happy to provide them with a list of all the authors
that have agreed with the new license.

   Wouter