[Haskell-cafe] Re: Pretty-printing peg solitaire boards

Maurí­cio briqueabraque at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 15:17:09 EST 2007

 >> Actually, I did mean to start with:
 >> (...)
 >>
 >>   #0#
 >> #######
 >>   ###
 >>
 >> (...)

 > Heh. He's in for a surprise, there are actually
 > solutions for this. (...)

If you don't want to spoil it here, and it won't
take too much of your time to write it down, you
can send it to my e-mail: 'briqueabraque at yahoo.com'

 >> (...) I'll try to find that book, we'll like to
 >> read it.

 > It's a series of three books actually. Sadly
 > it's been a long time since I've read them so I
 > forgot which volume covers which topics.

Actually, it seems there's an old edition in two
volumes and a new one, in four volumes. I just
read the first chapter of volume I in Amazon, and
it's really a nice reading.

Maurício