[Haskell-cafe] Re: latest hdbc-odbc

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Fri Oct 12 17:04:08 EDT 2007

On 2007-10-11, jeff p <mutjida at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   When building the latest hdbc-odbc (1.1.2.0) on a linux box with
> ghc6.6.1, I get the following warnings:
>
>       [7 of 7] Compiling Database.HDBC.ODBC ( Database/HDBC/ODBC.hs,
> dist/build/Database/HDBC/ODBC.o )
>     hdbc-odbc-helper.c: In function â:

That's a mighty suspicious function name, but as far as I can tell, that
aside, these are probably harmless.

> then, after installing the package I get the following error/strange behavior:

There was a line missing in the cabal file.

I have posted 1.1.2.2 to
http://software.complete.org/hdbc-odbc/downloads
which fixes it.

-- John

--
John Goerzen
Author, Foundations of Python Network Programming