[Haskell-cafe] Hosting of Haskell project

Gour list at atmarama.org
Mon Oct 15 03:24:28 EDT 2007

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 07:36:55 +0100
Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org> wrote:

> There is support for darcs in tracs as well.  I never got around to
> writing a blog post about setting up darcs+trac+lighttpd on Debian and
> by now I fear I've forgotten how I did it...  I remember it being
> remarkably easy though.

I was playing with it in the past, but it's 3rd party, ie. Trac does
not have official support.

otoh, Redmine has it out-of-the-box and, even more important, Redmine
has support for multiple projects (I know a person who plans to
configure SF-like service based on Redmine) which is scheduled for
Trac-1.0, but considering how long we are waiting for trac-0.11, who
know when it will happen...

Sincerely,
Gour