[Haskell-cafe] On the verge of ... giving up!

Felipe Lessa felipe.lessa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 18:55:28 EDT 2007

On 10/17/07, jerzy.karczmarczuk at info.unicaen.fr
<jerzy.karczmarczuk at info.unicaen.fr> wrote:
> We shall thus understand that a teacher who likes Fibonacci, is a
> representant of of the 100% of the human population.

Sorry if I didn't understand very well the tone of your message or if
I wasn't clear enough, however what I was trying to say is that he
makes up the mind of most of his students with the idea that Haskell
is a toy language with poor performance and strange limitations. IOW,
that it's difficult to breath Haskell there.

Let's try not to start another meaningless discussion here, please =).

Cheers,

--
Felipe.