[Haskell-cafe] SYB3 codebase

Mads Lindstrøm mads_lindstroem at yahoo.dk
Fri Oct 19 14:14:47 EDT 2007

Hi Greg

I forgot to say, that I did not stop using the Shelarcy patch because
there was something wrong with the code. On the contrary it served me
well for long time.

The reason for using the HappS-version was that I wanted something that
was Cabalized and that I thought it was good to minimize the number of
SYB3's floating around.

Greetings,

Mads Lindstrøm