[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Haskell89 grammar extended with links to online report

Peter Hercek peter at syncad.com
Fri Oct 19 14:37:50 EDT 2007

Hi,

I extended the hyperlinked Haskell 98 grammar so that each
  production now contains also links to all the sections
  in the online report which explicitly name it.

I needed it few times myself so I added it. Some people
  expressed interest so they may want to check out the update.

Javascript must be enabled to have the links functional (both
  the backward links from a production head to all the usages
  and also the links to the online report).

Here it is:
http://www.hck.sk/users/peter/HaskellEx.htm

Peter.