[Haskell-cafe] OS Abstraction module??

Galchin Vasili vigalchin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 13:00:59 EDT 2007

Hi Tim (and Neal),

    I am thinking of notions in addition to concurrency. Let me come up with
a hypothetical list and repost. I worked on an "single login" project at
Ford Motors and we implemnted an OS abstraction layer in C++ ( .. the
collection of OS "functions" where defined in a C++ abstact class). Let me
come up with a list of hypothetical functions to iluustrate my point.

Thanks, Bill