[Haskell-cafe] Newbie Question on Setting the GHC Search Path

Benjamin L. Russell dekudekuplex at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 07:25:45 EDT 2007

One factor that is slightly unusual about this
phenomenon is that it only occurs with GHC, but not
with Hugs 98.  Typing

:cd "D:\From C Drive\Documents and
Settings\DekuDekuplex\Programming
Practice\Haskell\GHC"

in Hugs 98 does not cause an error, but typing the
same command in GHC does.  It seems that Hugs 98
allows spaces in filenames/paths, but GHC doesn't.

Is there any way to configure GHC so that it accepts
the same type of filenames/paths as Hugs 98?

Benjamin L. Russell

--- "Benjamin L. Russell" <dekudekuplex at yahoo.com>