[Haskell-cafe] Learn Prolog...

Peter Verswyvelen bf3 at telenet.be
Mon Sep 3 04:02:31 EDT 2007

Off off off topic: The Z80 DID make it! It was used in many many game
consoles (the best selling Nintendo Gameboy!) and arcade machines,
mostly as a secondary sound synthesiser or IO controller. See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zilog_Z80.  Even when only counting the
Nintendo Gameboy, the CPU got sold >100 million times...

So now to get back on the real topic, we should port Haskell to the Z80 ;-)