[Haskell-cafe] Tiny documentation request

Sven Panne sven.panne at aedion.de
Mon Sep 10 02:56:43 EDT 2007

On Sunday 09 September 2007 18:41, Andrew Coppin wrote:
> [...]
> Well, if I could collapse it with a single click, it would be much
> easier to scroll past it and get to the thing I'm looking for. I didn't
> say remove it, just give me the option to hide it. ;-)

OK, that shouldn't be too hard to implement.

> Oh goodie... So it's there to keep the machines happy?

No, it's there to keep *me* happy when I'm looking for a module. ;-)

> It's just tedious that every single time I load up this page, I have to
> spend 30 seconds manually collapsing everything so I can get to the
> module I actually want to look at. (The alternative is to manually
> scroll the 13-page list my hand. Not very funny...)

I still fail to understand why you have to scroll or collapse manually, every
browser I know of has a search facility. And there is the index page, where
you have an incremental search facility even when your poor browser (guess
which one I mean? :-) doesn't have it, at least when the index has been
generated by a recent Haddock.

> OK, so... can we add a pair of "expand all"/"collapse all" buttons then?

Again, this should be rather easy to add.

Cheers,
   S.