[Haskell-cafe] WinHugs shortcut keys

Peter Verswyvelen bf3 at telenet.be
Mon Sep 10 10:39:33 EDT 2007

Hi Neil,

This is so silly, I just switched from Helium to WinHugs and did not
realize it performed automatic reloading. As Helium provides shortcut
keys for reload and edit, I just got confused. I should have RTFM!

Automatic reloading is of course THE best solution, and that's already
in :-) Maybe it could help new users to display a simple message into
the WinHugs statusbar like "module XXX reloaded after external
modification at HH:MM:SS) or something? But that's really minor.

Cheers,
Peter