[Haskell-cafe] Is "take" behaving correctly?

PR Stanley prstanley at ntlworld.com
Tue Sep 11 19:39:38 EDT 2007

I suppose I'm thinking of head or tail - e.g. head [] or tail [].
I'm trying to write my own version of the find function. I have a few
ideas but not quite sure which would be more suitable in the context of FP.
Any advice would be gratefully received - e.g. do I use recursion,
list comprehension or what?
Thanks, Paul