[Haskell-cafe] Haskell and State Monad.

VinyleEm vinay.emani at yahoo.co.in
Wed Sep 12 06:46:56 EDT 2007

Hello all, I am Vinay Emani, new to this forum. I am doing an academic
project of writing an assembler cum linker in Haskell as part of building a
compiler set written entirely in Haskell. Since i am new to the language, i
thought it would do me good to look at some of the existing haskell code, be
it in whatever project and written for whatever purpose. This should help me
get started.  In particular i need to find some project/program which
extensively uses the State Monad. I tried looking at some of the existing
open source projects at sourceforge. There are only limited number of
projects there, some of them being incomplete. Could you please suggest me
some project, from which i can learn the State Monad.

Thanks very much

Vinay Emani

India