[Haskell-cafe] Re: Library Process (was Building "production stable" software in Haskell)

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 05:05:05 EDT 2007

Building Debian packages seems a bit hard to do for laymen like me.
Anyone have a script that takes a .cabal file, some additional meta
data and creates a .deb package? It would be really nice if we could
make this procedure easier. Every time I read some documentation on
how to create a Debian package, I feel like crying. ;)

Cheers,

Johan