[Haskell-cafe] Re: interaction between OS processes

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Fri Sep 21 02:39:52 EDT 2007

On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 01:55:32AM +0000, Aaron Denney wrote:
> On 2007-08-31, Andrea Rossato <mailing_list at istitutocolli.org> wrote:
> > Thanks for your kind attention, but I don't think it's a matter of
> > buffering (I indeed tried playing with hSetBuffering with no results).
>
> I'd like to convince you otherwise:

Sorry if I came back so late, but I wanted to thank you for taking the
time to show me I was making not one, but two errors.

Yes indeed, you are right, if I have access to the buffering of both
processes I can send messages from one to the other. Now I start
grasping something more about buffering and terminals.

Thank you.
Andrea