[Haskell-cafe] Win32 Open GL / Glut Applications

Malcolm Wallace Malcolm.Wallace at cs.york.ac.uk
Fri Sep 21 10:52:04 EDT 2007

> > > http://www.haskell.org/HOpenGL/
>
> try http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Opengl ?
>
> [Sven: could there please be a link from the old home page
>     to the wiki page, with a recommendation to improve the
>     latter?]

Since this kind of confusion over the HOpenGL documentation is becoming
more common, I have taken the liberty of _moving_ the pages at
    http://www.haskell.org/HOpenGL/
to a new URL:
    http://www.haskell.org/HOpenGL-old/
and replacing the pages at many of the original URLs with a simple stub
pointing both to the wiki page, and to the revised location of the old
documentation.

I hope this is acceptable as an interim solution (and perhaps as a
forcing function to come up with something better).

Regards,
    Malcolm