[Haskell-cafe] Compose

PR Stanley prstanley at ntlworld.com
Sun Sep 30 10:33:50 EDT 2007

Hi
sumSquareEven = (sum.map (^2)).filter even
I wrote this thinking i was being very clever. The question is asking
to spot the error in
f = compose [sum, map (^2), filter even]
I've only seen [] used in list comprehension and initialisation.
I conducted a mini search on compose earlier but to be honest it just
made matters even less clear.
So the question is, does compose as a function or keyword exist in
Haskell and if so how can the above code frag be corrected?
O and, is compose in any way related to curry and uncurry?
Thanks v mucho, Paul