[Haskell-cafe] mostly for Neil: tagsoup problems

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Fri Apr 4 12:10:55 EDT 2008

Neil, and others,

Does the cabal file for Tagsoup require a version of Cabal newer than
1.1.6?  In case it does it doesn't say so.  I suspect this is the cause of
the rather cryptic error message: "setup: tagsoup.cabal:20: 'Executable'
stanza starting with field 'ghc-options'".

I also noticed that the Haddock-umentation on Neil's side is for version
0.1, while Hackage has version 0.4.  I was rather confused by that at first,
since the module names had changed :)

/M