[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] Some old and quite old news.

gwern0 at gmail.com gwern0 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 12:43:48 EDT 2008

On 2008.04.05 17:42:00 +0400, Serguey Zefirov <s_zefirov at ipmce.ru> scribbled 0.6K characters:
> gwern0 at gmail.com пишет:
>> Hmm. I'm having trouble getting it through SVN:
>>
>> gwern at localhost:1003~>svn co http://thesz.mskhug.ru/browser/hiersort [
>> 1:44PM]
>> svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/browser/hiersort'
>> svn: PROPFIND of '/browser/hiersort': 200 OK (http://thesz.mskhug.ru)
>>
>> Is there some trick that as a Darcser I don't know about?
>>
> Actually, I do not know too. Maybe, just a version mismatch?
>
> Did you tried to access files using just a web browser?
>
> I CC'd that to myself at home and will try to resolve matters ASAP. At
> least I will make a tarball and post it somewhere at MskHUG website.
>
> Thank you for your interest. ;)

Well, I looked at some of the files with a browser, and that worked fine. It's just when I tried to do a checkout that fails.

I've asked the guys in #svn, and they said the 'real' repo is elsewhere, so I went and asked #trac where the real repo's URL is. One of them said

 12:37 < thatch> gwern: the faq can't cover it.  Trac only knows the local filesystem path to the repo, not its web-accessible path.

So I dunno. After some guessing, thatch came up with <http://thesz.mskhug.ru/svn/hiersort/> as the repo URL. It's downloading now, although slowly.

--
gwern
Z7 Service NSG Sayeret FIPS140-1 encryption data-haven continuous black-bag illuminati