[Haskell-cafe] Quick check?

Ketil Malde ketil at malde.org
Tue Apr 8 04:15:07 EDT 2008

"Galchin, Vasili" <vigalchin at gmail.com> writes:

>      What are some examples of libraries in HackageDB that use either Quick
> Check (pure side) or Monad testing? Is there a way to use "darcs" to answer my
> question?

I used the ByteString library as a guideline when developing testing
(and to a lesser extent benchmarking) functionality based on
QuickCheck.

ByteString lives at:
   darcs get http://darcs.haskell.org/bytestring
or http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/bytestring-0.9.0.4

My stuff is at:
    darcs get http://malde.org/~ketil/biohaskell/biolib
or  http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/bio-0.3.3.2

My time-measuring version of QuickCheck can be found in
Test/QuickBench.hs, and the tests are driven from Bio/Test.hs and
Bio/Bench.hs.  Use 'make test' or 'make bench' to run them.

-k