[Haskell-cafe] library version problem

Galchin, Vasili vigalchin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 22:36:13 EDT 2008

Hi Philip,

    Before I got your email, I deregistered unix-2.3.0.0 which made my
unix-2.2.0.0 namespace changes visible. However, deregistering seems to made
other things worse, e.g. runhaskell Setup.hs configure gives an error
message "unknown parameter package: unix-2.3.0.0". Sigh .. how do I get back
to where i was in order to do a "hide"?

Kind regards, Vasili