[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: cpuid 0.2 - Binding for the cpuid machine instruction

Martin Grabmueller magr at cs.tu-berlin.de
Fri Apr 18 09:35:04 EDT 2008

Hello fellow Haskellers,

I have just uploaded my new package cpuid to Hackage.

This module provides the function 'cpuid' for accessing information about the currently running
IA-32 processor. Both a function for calling the 'cpuid' instruction directly, and some convenience
functions for common uses are provided. This package is only portable to IA-32 machines.

Home page: http://uebb.cs.tu-berlin.de/~magr/projects/cpuid/doc/
Hackage page: http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/cpuid-0.2

I'm looking forward to comments, improvements and bug fixes.

I hope it's useful to you!

Happy Haskell Hacking,
  Martin