[Haskell-cafe] Couple of formal questions

Creighton Hogg wchogg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 23:14:30 EDT 2008

Hello Haskell,
So there's two questions that have been bothering me lately & while they
are, as usual, a little off topic I figured this might be a good forum:

Where could I find a good treatment on data vs. codata & the difference
between well-founded recursion & well-founded(?) corecursion?

Where could I find a proof that the initial algebras & final coalgebras of
CPO coincide?  I saw this referenced in the "Bananas.." paper as a fact, but
am not sure where this comes from.

Thanks,
Creighton Hogg