[Haskell-cafe] Web processing

Rafael C. de Almeida almeidaraf at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 21:10:36 EDT 2008

Hello,

I understand that nowadays there are several frameworks and wrapper
libraries for making some sense of the XHTML documents you find over the
web. That is, making the life of those who want to process the
semi-structured data you find on the sites.

I don't have much experience on that field myself, but I want to learn a
little more about how I can, for instance, associate information from
one site with information in another site. Even though it is structured
differently in both places. Does anyone know about libraries that would
help me out with that sort of work? Hope I'm being clear.

[]'s
Rafael