[Haskell-cafe] your RSA code

Galchin, Vasili vigalchin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 01:32:13 EDT 2008

Hi John,

    I am reading your RSA code as suggested.

1) Do you have an example code that uses your RSA API?

2) a ForeignPtr is created in function createPkey and "returned" to the
caller. I am trying to follow which function(s) GC the associated heap. ??

3) My assertion: It seems in my Posix asynch IO case ... that functions like
aioRead, aioWrite, lioListIO would create ForeignPtrs that would "carried
around in the AIO application and the associated heap would only be GC'd
(garbage collected) when  aioReturn or aio_Cancel get called. True?

Kind regards, Vasili