[Haskell-cafe] Scripting COM Components from Haskell - GreenCard on Hackage

john lask jvlask at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 5 22:12:28 EDT 2008

Gunther

Hdirect can be found at: http://www.haskell.org/hdirect/

the Hdirect library was conceived prior to the finalisation of the haskell ffi, consequently some work would be required to adapt it to the current ffi.

What you want is just the automation library which is only part of the overall package (the package includes ihc, the interface generator, from memory ), the automation library could easily be seporated from the rest of the package, stripping away the hdirect marshalling utils to make use of the current ffi functions and marshalling utils. This would be a relatively straight forward task, for someone that way inclined.

you might also want to have a look at hugs.net:

http://www.galois.com/~sof/hugs98.net/

John.