[Haskell-cafe] more adjunction questions -- where to send them?

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 02:30:29 EDT 2008

  I've gotten most of my category theory help through the
  Haskell community one way or another, but I hesitate to ask
  more questions on this list if there is a better forum.
  Googling turned up an old, closed list.

  Is there somewhere else I should be asking my questions -- for
  example, I am now working on the adjunction of "right product"
  and "exponentiation" -- or is the Haskell Cafe list a good
  place?

--
_jsn