[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Tutorial on information visualization and visual analytics in Haskell

Justin Bailey jgbailey at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 14:34:25 EDT 2008

On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 11:30 AM, Jefferson Heard
<jefferson.r.heard at gmail.com> wrote:
> The link is:
>
> http://bluheron.europa.renci.org/docs/BeautifulCode.pdf

Very readable and interesting. You may want to add some pictures or
graphs if you weren't planning on that already.

I really like how you have comments next to the haskell code. Is that
a literate file? Are you using some well-known tool to weave the
comments into the code? It looks like presentations I've seen with
CWEB but I don't know of a tool like that for Haskell code ...

Justin