[Haskell-cafe] Recommended Haskell Books

Thomas M. DuBuisson thomas.dubuisson at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 16:04:47 EDT 2008

I know someone else is going to say it, so I may as well beat them to
the punch:

Real World Haskell isn't released yet, but beta chapters are available
online at book.realworldhaskell.org/beta

As for me, I learned though the Yet Another Haskell tutorial, Haskell
School of Expression (book), Haskell: The Craft of Functional
Programming (book), and plenty of playing around.

Tom