[Haskell-cafe] ANN: posix-realtime 0.0.1 (system category)
vigalchin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 03:11:08 EDT 2008
1) I have added more to "the posix realtime" support.
- I put in parens above because I have currently uploaded outside
the Haskell Unix library .. i.e. I am still open to submitting to the Unix
- I have also put in parens because I have not personally
implemented all of the posix realtime support .... others have also
implemented Posix realtime support.
2) I am still trying to learn the Haskell FFI .. my bad .. thank you
Brandon, Derek, Don(2?), Jason, Bulat, Duncan, Felipe, Bryan, Ketli, Luke,
Jonthan, Jeremy, Jules. . .. Sorry for list .. alittle corney .. but
nonetheless very grateful! Who did I forget who answered my questions? Is
this a pre-order? ;^)
3) There are still issues with RTDataTypes.hsc that I am working with ..
in particular Sigevent.
4) This has been a learning exercise for me as I said in terms of the
Haskell API and Haskell monad class. Someone one in the 2) list suggested
aHaskell Posix AIO (async IO) API implemented in terms of the State monad or
Continuation monad ... I didn't ignore this suggestion ... I am still
thinking about .. i.e. the AIO "API" is a somewhat moving target.
Kind regards, Vasili
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell-Cafe